Application Colhearth [unfinished]

Post  Colhearth on Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:25 pm

<Colhearth's Server Application>

~OOC Information

Steam name -Colhearth Lord of Fuccbois

Steam ID -STEAM_0:1:29441548

Profile Link -http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fuzzboi

Age - 22

Your serious RP experience - On and off metroRP for the past 4ish years UEN, Myrder etc. Various other game-modes, tabletop RP for the past ~8 years

How were you referred to us?- Steam Group Invite

By writing this application you understand and agree to all of our rules, wether it be on the forums or server. You also understand that your character can be removed from the server, or the community as a whole, with little to no warning. (Within reason)

Do you understand the above? If so, please state you do.- Yee

~Character Information

Name - Marie Shakatova

Age- 26

Faction (Ex. Dweller, Reich, Redline ect.)- Hanza Ring

Faction rank (Ex. Cpt. Civilian, Ufw, etc.)- Civilian

Faction MOS (Ex. Civilian doctor, engineer, demolition, etc.)- Smuggler/Trader

Equipment (Ex. A revolver, Stalker suit, Kalash, ect.)- Rope, Crowbar, Basic Medical Provisions, maintenance tunnel maps, Fake Station Passports.

Special skills / Knowledge (Ex. Hand to Hand combat training, Advanced medical knowledge, etc.)- Basic Medical Knowledge

Character Reasoning for becoming one of the listed factions. (One Paragraph - Seven sentences. (This does not include civilian factions. Such as Dweller.))
Faction:
Marie glanced around at the other four traders, it had been a few hours since they'd set up for the night, well according to one of the watches it was night at least, the waning light of the fire flickered across the abandoned maintenance room they'd taken refuge in. Inevitably talking had turned to recounting past stories, eventually the heavy set trader leaned forwards, his pig like face squinting to make out the Hanza sign wrapped around Marie's arm, leaning back again the man scoffed in a joking tone ''When'd they let you in you you Confederation runt?''
''Fuck you Pytr you fat fuck'' Marie huffed between mouthfuls of the mushroom stew she was eating, gesticulating with a few hand movements she continued ''It was like last year, you remember that shipment of mushroom tea I got from VDNKh, finally got a working railcart and was heading down to the Ring for trade. So we-'' she found herself cut off as one of the more scrawny traders piped up, he had to be no older than six and ten years ''How'd you get onto the ring if you weren't Hanza then huh?!'' Marie looked blankly at the poor boy before continuing ''I know a guy who knew a guy who used to work on the door, cost me thirty bullets to get him to look the other way. So like I was saying, I get onto the ring and start offloading, maybe a week in I'm travelling to Prospekt Mira, bang! These fucking bandits hiding out nearby've cut the line, so my fucking cart goes flying off the rails, all the tea I had with it and there's a firefight between the guards and the bandits, I get dragged on into the station. Of course my wares and cart belongings were 'lost' to the bandits, so I think fuck it I'll just head back to Riga, cut my losses, but that fuck I bribed to let me in got caught, sold me out and news had finally caught up about the lady without permits going around and I get myself dragged up into the overseers office, he goes on for a while about how I'm going to be thrown out, blah blah blah. But I can tell a man who's bent when I see them, offer him some bullets to you know, muck around with some documents so it looks like I'd always lived there, been trading with them since, after all the money's good.'' she shrugged her shoulders, Pytr looked over at the woman with a hint of confusion ''Didn't you already have fake documents for Hanza and half the stations already?'' after lofting her brows at the man and another spoonful of stew she mused ''...But these ones are /almost/ real.''

Character Backstory. (At least 2 paragraphs - Seven sentences per paragraph.)-

They say the sun used to shine down through the clouds and bring light to the city, buildings standing tall and defiant a testament to mans domination of nature, Marie even vaguely remembered some of the world, but she was young then and those memories faded with time. Marie had seen the surface since the bombs dropped, four of five times infact, though she avoided it were possible. The sun no longer shone through the clouds, the buildings were returned to natures grip over time showing just how fleeting mans dominance really was, the thoughts of the surface and times gone past flickered through the mind of the woman as she sat slinking back against the worn leather of a ruined chair, she drowned out her thoughts with a bottle of terrible mushroom vodka, the warm burn trickling down her throat. She looked around in a drunken haze at familiar faces ''No I'm telling you man,I burnt his eye out with an iron.'' nodding sagely, one or two of them scoffed calling it lies and stories. To tell the truth Marie couldn't even be sure of it herself anymore, she'd spun so many stories, each one more ludicrous than the last. Bunkers, ghosts, rangers, romance and drinking, who knew how much of it was true, there were very few things that could be known of the woman, she'd gone by many names in many stations over the years.

The truth of the matter was Marie had always been a coward and a scoundrel, from a child in the stations of the 1905 confederation she'd lied and robbed her way to get food, water and her own way. She'd started to scavenge and smuggle when she was a teen and over time had gotten good at it, by the time she was a young adult she knew the tunnels and their dangers like the back of her hand. Somehow she stumbled from station to station, selling and buying. By the time she was in her twenties she'd helped every major faction, robbed from every faction and had had a friend lost to every faction. The politics of the Metro were lost on her, she cared little for the ideologies of the leaders but had become adept at faking her admiration of them, she'd worn the creed of factions like clothes, throwing them to the wind and replacing them with new ones.

Colhearth
Outsider

Popularity : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application Colhearth [unfinished]

Post  [Legion] on Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:30 pm

Oh hai best bud.
+support

Popularity : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down