Post  Guest on Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:33 pm

Steam Information

Steam Name: Salty's Spitoon

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:40368063

Application Information

Character Name: Zakhary 'Zak' Khruschev

Is English your first language?: Yes.

Why are you applying for PAC3 flags? (1 para)
- I am applying for PAC3 flags for numerous reasons, yet they all related to RP purposes only. Attaching items (Helmets, gas masks, backpacks) to a character can show their metaphoric inventory, just using props to show what they really have. For example in RP: Zakhary 'Zak' Khruschev pulls his gas mask from his tool belt with his right hand, wrapping the latex covering around his head. He takes his left arm to grab the filter from his pocket, twisting it onto the the mask itself. *Then I take the Gas mask prop attached from my belt and move to to my face in PAC3 mode [Unless there is a Scripted gasmask]. In quick words, I want others to see the character that I have made.

How can you benefit the server by using PAC3? (1 para)
- My character can show the server what I wanted him to be. A good guy with extra medical kits to help others, or a Bad guy that has Bullets engraved with people's names. Custom models can show who you are, but accessorizing your person specifically can show you you really are. In serious RP, The man behind the monitor isn't controlling an array of pixels and colors, They are controlling new life in a different world with two simple tools. A keyboard and a mouse.

Do you understand the basic concept of PAC3?
- Indeed.

Do you know how to use PAC3?
-Indeed. Hold Q and move your mouse to the Options tab at the top right. Hovering over the tab, click it, move down to PAC3 and click it, then use Editor.

If you are accepted and given flags you do understand that at anytime we can take them without warning?
- Indeed.

You understand horrid misuse of these flags, by creating anything derogatory or offensive is punishable by removal of flags and possible ban time?
- Indeed.

You understand that these flags are granted for you to create a more immersed environment with your characters?
- Indeed

Back to top Go down

Re: Paperclip's PAC3 App

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:18 pm

Beautifully written.
Approved.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:16 am

Agreed.

Also, please start locking applications that are accepted or denied.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum